Sshraddha Srinath is paired opposite Actor Nivin Pauly !

Unknown
0
Shradda Srinath takes a U Turn to become a heroine in Tamil Film Industry.

> U turn  the kannada movie which had taken  the Kannada industry by storm  had a very interesting gift to the Tamil film Industry in the form of the  pretty heroine  Shradda Shrinath. Shradda daughter of an Army officer is all set to make her debut as a heroine in a Tamil film starring Nivin Pauly and directed by Gautham Ramachandran a former associate of Myskin. It is to be noted that the heroines  who are paired opposite Nivin had marked  a place for themselves  in the film industry. Equipped with ravishing looks and a theater back ground  Shradda is also all set to repeat the Nivin's heroine magic.

> ' I hail from a family of a Army officer. My father, a senior Army officer had to travel across the country and as a family we were also  shifting our base from one place to another. This has actually built my linguistic skills as well as my knowledge on inter acting  with people of various kind. My  educational back ground of being a law graduate and subsequently  as a professional  lawyer has indeed taught me many valuable factors of social and commercial life. In spite of this family and educational back ground i was determined enough to become an actress.I wanted to be known not just as an actress who is visible on the screen but as a proclaimed actress of talent.To enhance my self i had participated in many theater plays  and that experience came handy when i was asked to perform for my maiden movie 'U Turn' in Kannada and subsequently in  the auditions of this untitled Tamil film directed by Debutant Director Gautham. Being a typical Bangalore girl i need no introduction to the language Tamil  and iam very confident with the kind of script iam acting now, my career in Tamil will see a big  fortune.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top