'Vedhalam' will be a thorough family entertainer:Shruti Haasan

Unknown
0
Shruti Haasan is on a roll. The year 2015 has been one of the best years for her, when it comes to Tamil cinema. Last month, she was seen in Puli alongside Vijay and today, she will be seen with Ajith in Vedhalam. Talking about her Vedhalam experience, she says, “Vedhalam will be a thorough family entertainer. I feel happy to be a part of the team. To work with someone like Siva is definitely a great opportunity. His passion for movies is something that we all looked up to during the shoot.” Shruti, by her own admission was impressed when she first listened to the script. “When Siva narrated the script, I realised that my character has a lot to offer and signed the movie.” Shruti has a clarity when it comes to choosing her roles. “If my role in the movie is justified, I go ahead and do it rather than waiting for a dream role. Vedhalam to me personally, has carried that. I am sure audience will be happy about the output.” The actress has come a long way since 7aum Arivu happened in 2011. “For every actor, evolving is an internal process. That is how you learn things and keep moving on for your personal betterment.”

Kamal Haasan’s Thoongaavanam is also hitting the screens along with the Ajith-Shruti starrer. When asked about the discussions and banters that has been happening, Shruti says, “There is a huge expectation among audience about our movies releasing on the same day. However, I don’t think there is neither competition nor discussions about it. Even if we do we will just laugh it off.” Shruti also believes in delivering the performance on sets rather than coping with the pressure before the release of the movie. “You need to have that anticipation on the sets. There is no use as such in locking up yourself inside the house on the day of release,” says Shruti. Commenting on the success she has tasted in the industry, she takes her Appa’s route. “Appa keeps saying, no pains no gains and I am a strong believer in that. That has been the mantra of my success.” On a concluding note, Shruti has a message for her fans. “I wish all my fans a happy Deepavali. Have fun but stay safe,” she signs off.
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top